So I have to join Facebook to enter Shane Speal's contest, YUK!  Not going to happen.  Why exclude me? I love CBG and Shane's work and lessons that he freely gives, but forcing me to join that social network to be part of the movement and enter the contest sucks.

Mel

Views: 1079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CLOCK IS RIGHT !       CLOCK IS RIGHT !       CLOCK IS RIGHT !      CLOCK IS RIGHT ! 

CLOCK IS RIGHT !       CLOCK IS RIGHT !       CLOCK IS RIGHT !      CLOCK IS RIGHT !      

...°<[:-) [---]==={...

๏_๏

I wish to share all with every one... spreading the World lol (or some parts) with blues, seriously for Peace Frienchip and Freedom...hope to give back same happiness members and friends give me...°<[:-) [---]==={...

I know Clock, I know...i'm complete dreamer out of Real World...°<[:-) [---]==={...

I dont do facebook, but would love a Shane Speal CBG...

So may have to change my name to Alice Hemp and buy some cardboard instead to make a cheap replica with....

Bar humbug ;>( 

I really, really like bread.  You can get all kinds.  Rye, pumpernickel, whole wheat, refined white wheat.  Sweetbreads are not bread, but you can get sweet bread too.  My favorite is Finnish coffee bread called pulla (pronounced poola).  My great grandmother used to make that and I can still smell it baking in her kitchen.  I haven't ever had any like it made by a non-Finn. Anyways, I really like bread.  But there's this site I refuse to use.  http://www.breadedcats.com/

I don't like this site.  They waste bread on silly pictures of cats and I'm sure that's not a good sandwich.  If they ever have a contest I'm sure I'll send them my opinion about it.

Bwahahahahahahaha!  You have an in-bread guitar!  Bwahahahahahahaha!

At least no chance of a hairball should you want to reclaim that bagel.

I was forced to enter a contest once... ONCE

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Nut

Started by Bill Andy in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Taffy Evans May 5. 6 Replies

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->